* Deano’s Auto Restorations is a small one man business, with my wife’s help doing the office work and deliveries.
* I have been in the automotive restoration, panel beating / Spraypainting trade for about 30 years, over 20 of those years having business ownership in the same trade.
* The last 8 or so years specialising in HK HT & HG Holden panel fabrication.
* Deano’s fabricated panels are hand “Australian made” parts. Years of research and a personal interest in these cars, means we aim at the best fit, and be as accurate as possible.
* These pieces are aftermarket replacements. Please be aware that they may not be an exact equivalent to a ” genuine factory” part, and 50 year old cars will vary! Therefore we assume that this is understood by the purchaser, and the necsassary skills / qualifications are held by the person installing the parts.
TERMS OF PURCHASE
* The purchase of our parts / products indicate to us that you have read, and agree with all the information provided in our listings / advertisement.
* The purchaser understands that these are hand made parts all made to order and waiting times apply. We aim at dispatching orders as soon as possible. MANUFACTURING WAITING TIME APPROXIMATELY 14 WEEKS FROM PAYMENT for larger orders. Usually less for small orders, depending on existing orders and work load.
*Once payment is received order will commenced.
* All prices are inclusive of GST, and reflect related fees and manufacturing overheads.
* A receipt / tax invoice will be provided with all sales
SHIPPING & DELIVERY TIME
* Due to being made to order parts, your items can be delayed, depending on cleared payment & the size of the order, or work load at the time. ORDERS CAN TAKE 14 WEEKS FROM PAYMENT BEFORE SHIPPING for larger orders, usually less for smaller orders. Please be aware that every effort is made to send your parts ASAP.
* All care is taken to pack your item / s well, so they can arrive safely. We do not take responsibility for any loss or damage of your item / s after leaving our hands. Tracking numbers are provided.
* Please be aware that delivery cost charged aren’t just the postage / freight charge, but includes all related packing charges and fees associated.
*In the event of an incorrect part being accidentally sent, we will will pay return delivery cost & swap your part to the correct part as quickly as possible, once the incorrect part is returned.
*Due to being made to order parts, we assume the panels / parts you choose are correct for your needs, so do not accept returns. Although in agreed circumstances, we may offer a store credit, or exchange of parts to the same value, excluding return delivery costs.
*Once an order is accepted and payment is made, the order is now in production and will be subject to a 50% surcharge (Handling / Administration fee) which will be deducted off any refund.
*If an order has been already commenced to the manufacturing stage our policy is as per returns, no returns accepted
Thank you, Deano’s Auto Restorations